I can't believe we have been parents for a whole month! In some ways it feels like Annaleigh was born yesterday, but already we can't imagine our lives without her! This month has taught us a lot of lessons...
1. You CAN live on three hour naps
2. No matter how tired your arms get you still want to hold the baby
3. Girls can pee everywhere too
4. Pregnant ladies eat ALL THE TIME because their babies want to eat ALL THE TIME
5. There is nothing on TV at 3 am but infomercials
6. No matter how long you wait after feeding her, she will still spit up all over that cute outfit
We are so excited to watch our baby grow!