Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Pregnancy ticker

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

it keeps growing and growing and growing...

In case you haven't been lucky enough to witness the chub that is now my belly, here is a brief pictorial summary of the past almost 8(!!!!!) months!
I actually thought this qualified as a belly - lets say my perspective has changed.


During the "That girl needs to lay off the wings" stage.


The "I think she is pregnant, but I don't want to get hit if I ask her when she is due" stage.

Whoa! How brave am I to put a bare belly pic on the Internet?

3 comments:

  1. You didn't tell me you started a blog! Very cute. I shall follow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Steph I am so happy you put this together! Look how cute your baby bump is! I miss you guys and wish you all the best.....hopefully we can see you (and the little one!) soon!!! :)

    Danielle

    ReplyDelete