Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Pregnancy ticker

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, April 12, 2010

Annaleigh's 1st Easter

Annaleigh's first Easter was a busy one! We did not get to the mall for the requisite screaming baby on the Easter bunny's lap - we will save that treat for next year! On Sunday morning I had to play in the orchestra for two church services, leaving AJ to get Annaleigh dressed and to church without me. I wish that I was able to sit with them during the service, but AJ sat where I could see them. I made sure to point out my cutie to the other members of the orchestra, and it is official - she is the cutest kid ever!
After church we had my parents and our friend Amber over for dinner. We watched some classic TV (no, not the Ten Commandments - The Sound of Music) and had too much food. All in all it was a great day!


Here she is in her Easter dress on Mommy's lap.

Our first Easter as a family of three!





No comments:

Post a Comment