Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Pregnancy ticker

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Mother's Day #1

It was a little surreal to wake up on Mother's Day and realize that I am really a mom. I am responsible for another person, and I'm sure many of you find this a bit frightening. So far I've done pretty well if I do say so myself. I haven't dropped her on her head. I avoided liquor when pregnant. I didn't ride a horse and get thrown off while carrying my unborn child. (MOM!!!) All in all the whole 'mom' thing has been pretty fun. And I got a whole day to myself to celebrate everyone's favorite thing--Me. Annaleigh even made my day by showing me what a great bassoon player she will be.
It was on Mother's Day last year that we told our parents that there was a little one on the way. It is amazing what a difference a year makes! This ultrasound was done on May 6th last year - that blob the arrow is pointing to is the baby.





No comments:

Post a Comment