Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Pregnancy ticker

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Hockey Night


I was way psyched when I saw that the Sabres would be playing the Dallas Stars in Texas this year, and was even more excited when my parents got AWESOME tickets to the game. Chris, Sarah, AJ and I drove up to Dallas the day before Halloween to watch the game. We had diner at the Hard Rock Cafe, which always makes me feel like a tourist, and walked to the arena. As much as I love HSBC Arena, the Dallas Stars arena is gorgeous - It even has a huge screen outside on which we could watch the World Series while waiting to get in.
We were impressed with how many Buffalo fans there were. We even got a pretty good chant going! However, all the Buffalo pride in the world couldn't have helped the Sabres. Didn't someone tell them it was my birthday? The 4-0 shutout was a bit of a downer, but we still had fun. It just means that the next time the Sabres are within driving distance we will have to go to the game to watch them redeem themselves.

At the Hard Rock

At the game - while we were still smiling!

Lalime doing what he did all night - nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment